You can now complete new patient intake forms online!
Your Initial Visit
Welcome to The Allergy Group, an experienced, capable and friendly practice for your allergy, asthma and immunology care.
Your initial visit could last up to 1-2 hours. Please schedule enough time for us to provide best, complete and personalized care. This visit will include detailed history, physical exam, skin testing, and breathing test (if needed). The physician will review these findings with you and plan a personalized course of action.
Please read the following to make it a pleasant and efficient visit for you.
- Please remember to bring your insurance card, a picture I.D., and any necessary referrals. If you have any questions about whether or not you need referrals, please ask our office staff or your insurance provider at least two days prior to coming to the office.
- ANTIHISTAMINES will block skin testing results. It is possible that we skin test you for allergies. Please try to avoid taking antihistamines (allergy pills) for 7 days before the visit. If you find it difficult to avoid antihistamines, come to your appointment anyway. Do not hesitate to call us at (208) 377-4000 if you have questions.
- DO NOT STOP any needed medications, asthma medications, topical or nasal steroids, stomach acid blockers, prednisone or montelukast (Singulair) before skin testing.
- Please have the patient information sheet, medical history and allergy form filled out.
Form Packet for New Patients
If you're a new patient, please complete the form below and either:
- Print and bring it with you when you come to see us
- Print and fill it out at home, then fax it to (208) 375-8426 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Patient Packet
New patients can now request HIPAA compliant online versions of our intake forms! The forms can be completed and transmitted securely to the clinic before your appointment. Request access to the portal by sending us your name and email address.