Do you or your child have the following symptoms?
- Facial Pressure & Sinus Pressure
- Nasal Congestion & Snoring
- Itchy Eyes, nose, roof of mouth, or throat
- Swollen and dark circles under eyes
- Runny nose, watery eyes, or sneezing
We have a variety of treatment options. Stop suffering and take control!
What are seasonal allergies/hay fever?
"Seasonal allergy, or hayfever, is a common disorder affecting between five and ten percent of the population. The Allergy Group is keenly interested in this group.
At its mild stage, seasonal allergy can be easily controllable by avoiding common pollen sources, such as grass mowing and conventional antihistamines. On the other hand, moderate to severe seasonal allergies can be miserable, interfering with normally enjoyable outdoor activities and interrupting proper sleep patterns. This can lead to fatigue and poor concentration with a falloff in school and work performance.
Allergy testing to determine the "triggers"
Once the triggers have been identified, a personalized treatment plan will be outlined with you. This can include the following:
- Avoidance strategies and lifestyle modifications
- Nasal corticosteroid or antihistamine sprays to reduce inflammation
- Oral antihistamines to relieve itching, sneezing & runny nose
- Other medications
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots), only if it is correct for you.